THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME IN POPULAR CENTRAL LOCATION! This well presented three bedroom semi-detached home is situated within the popular area of Arrowe Park. Located close to local amenities, schools,shops and is just a short drive away from the M53 motorway and is situated just a short walk away from local transport links. In brief the property comprises; entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, shower room and study which is located to the rear of the garage. The property benefits from double glazing, central heating and a rear garden. Viewing is essential to appreciate what the property has to offer.
THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME IN CENTRAL LOCATION!
From the office on Woodchurch Road, continue towards Arrowe Park. At the lights, continue straight over on to Arrowe Park Road, continuing past the hospital take a right turn on to Pool Lane, then take the first right on to Fleet Croft Road , take the first left on to Archers Way then turn right on to Nantwich Close.
Call Bradshaw Farnham & Lea on 0151 608 9595
- Frosted double glazed door to hallHall
- Side aspect frosted double glazed window, coved ceiling, radiator, door yo living room, dining room and kitchen, stairs to first floorLiving Room
- (13' 4'' x 11' 0'' (4.06m x 3.35m)) - Front aspect double glazed window, coved ceiling, radiator, gas fire place (sold as seen, not in working order as gas supply was capped), TV ariel point, open in to dinerDining Room
- (10' 2'' x 11' 8'' (3.10m x 3.55m)) - Rear aspect double glazed sliding patio doors, coved ceiling, radiatorKitchen
- (11' 7'' x 8' 9'' (3.53m x 2.66m)) - Rear aspect double glazed window, wall and base units, roll edge work surface, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, space and plumbing for cooker, washing machine, low level fridge freezer, space for table and chairs, frosted double glazed door to sideFirst Floor Landing
- Side aspect frosted double glazed window, doors to all bedrooms, shower room and loft accessBedroom One
- (13' 4'' x 11' 1'' (4.06m x 3.38m)) - front aspect double glazed window, coved ceiling, radiator, fitted wardrobesBedroom Two
- (11' 8'' x 10' 2'' (3.55m x 3.10m)) - rear aspect double glazed window, coved ceiling, fitted wardrobesBedroom Three
- (8' 9'' x 7' 6'' (2.66m x 2.28m)) - Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, fitted wardrobesShower Room
- Rear aspect double glazed frosted window, large shower cubicle with mixer taps, wash hand basin with mixer tap set into vanity unit, chrome heated towel ladder, tiled floor, part tiled wallsWC
- Rear aspect double glazed frosted window, low level WC, corner wash hand basin, tiled floor, part tiled wallsGarage
- Electric up and over door, power, lighting, door to side passage way Study
- (6' 3'' x 5' 5'' (1.90m x 1.65m)) - Rear aspect double glazed window, power socket, lighting, laminate flooring Rear
- Sunny garden mainly laid to lawn with patio area and water featureAlso includes