THREE BEDROOM TERRACE PROPERTY IN POPULAR LOCATION! This three bedroom terrace property is located in the popular area of Thingwall. The property is situated just a short walk away from local amenities, shops and local transport links to Heswall Village and Liverpool City Centre. In brief the property comprises; entrance hall, living room, conservatory all situated on the ground floor, with three bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC all located to the first floor. The property benefits from double glazing, central heating, a rear garden, off road parking as well as a garage. Viewing is essential to appreciate what the property has to offer.
THREE BEDROOM TERRACE PROPERTY IN POPULAR LOCATION!
From the agent's office in Heswall, turn left onto Pensby Road and continue along through to Pensby village. At the traffic lights, proceed directly ahead continuing along Pensby Road to Thingwall village. Turn right at the petrol station into Sparks Lane.
Call Bradshaw Farnham & Lea on 0151 348 4488
- Coved ceiling, radiator, storage cupboard, door to living roomLiving Room
- (19' 11'' x 12' 11'' (6.07m x 3.93m)) - Two double glazed doors into conservatory, coved ceiling, radiator, TV point, door to kitchen, stairs to first floorConservatory
- Rear aspect double glazed window, radaitor, light, power sockets, kamdeen floor, double glazed door to rearKitchen
- (12' 5'' x 6' 10'' (3.78m x 2.08m)) - Front aspect double glazed window, wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer taps, built in oven, hob, extractor, space and plumbing for washing machine and fridge freezerFirst Floor Landing
- Doors to all bedrooms, bathroom and separate WCBedroom One
- (12' 11'' x 10' 1'' (3.93m x 3.07m)) - Rear aspect double glazed window, coved ceiling, radiator, built in wardrobes, TV arielBedroom Two
- (10' 0'' x 9' 5'' (3.05m x 2.87m)) - Rear aspect double glazed window, coved ceiling, radiator, built in cupboardBedroom Three
- (11' 0'' x 9' 8'' (3.35m x 2.94m)) - Front aspect double glazed window, coved ceiling, radiatorBathroom
- Front aspect frosted double glazed window, corner bath, corner shower cubicle with mixer shower, wash hand basin set in to vanity unit, tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel ladderSeparate WC
- Front aspect frosted double glazed window, low level WC, tiled walls, tiled floorAlso includes