Amazing Opportunity! Situated in a highly desirable area, we are proud to showcase this substantial family home. This property poses half of an Edwardian Residence, this beautiful accommodation has maintained its original features throughout, whether it be the stained glass windows, coved ceilings or archways, this really is a thing of beauty! In brief the ground floor comprises; entrance porch, spacious entrance hall, downstairs WC, kitchen, living room, dining room with double doors leading out to the rear of the property. The first floor has two double bedrooms, with a balcony to bedroom two and a third single bedroom. Also accessible from the landing is; a walk in shower room, family bathroom and a separate WC. To the second floor there are two rooms formally used as bedrooms. To the rear of the property there is a stunning, south facing sunny garden, with views over the Welsh Hills. To the front, there is a tidy front garden, with a driveway which is able to accommodate several cars. Viewing is essential to truly appreciate this beautiful home and its true potential!
FABULOUS THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME WITH ORIGINAL FEATURES!
From agents office proceed down Woodchurch Road in the direction of Arrowe Park turn immediately left onto Cambridge Road and continue to the top of the road and turn left onto Waterpark Road, take the next right onto St Stephens Road, continue to the top of the road and turn right onto Prenton Lane, take the next left onto Reservoir Road.
Call Bradshaw Farnham & Lea on 0151 608 9595
- Driveway with ample parking, partly laid to lawnEntrance Porch
- Original flooring, door to front, door to entrance hall with original stain-glass windows Entrance Hall
- Coved ceiling, arched entrance to stairway, two radiators, cloak room, under stairs storage Kitchen
- (9' 6'' x 13' 2'' (2.89m x 4.01m)) - part tiled walls, plumbing for washing machine, wall and base units, window to front, coved ceiling, stainless steel sink with one and a half bowlLiving Room
- (18' 3'' x 18' 5'' (5.56m x 5.61m)) - Window to front, stain glass window to side, two radiators, original archway, coved ceiling, open gas fire place Dining Room
- (14' 10'' x 19' 1'' (4.52m x 5.81m)) - Window to rear, double doors to rear leading on to sheltered area, coved ceiling, two radiators, open fire place Garage
- (11' 6'' x 15' 4'' (3.50m x 4.67m)) - Up and over doors, lights, power, door to rearFirst Floor Landing
- Original stain glass window to side aspect, coved ceilings, storage cupboard, stairs to loftBedroom One
- (18' 2'' x 15' 10'' (5.53m x 4.82m)) - Rear aspect window, radiator, open fire place, side aspect stain glass windowBedroom Two
- (13' 7'' x 19' 0'' (4.14m x 5.79m)) - Rear aspect window, double doors to rear leading on to balcony, radiator, open fire placeBedroom Three
- (11' 0'' x 9' 11'' (3.35m x 3.02m)) - Two windows, coved ceiling, open fire placeRoom One
- (12' 1'' x 10' 4'' (3.68m x 3.15m)) - Rear aspect window Landing
- Access to room twoRear
- Beautifully secluded rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with hedged borders.Also includes