This two bedroom detached bungalow is bright, welcoming and recently refurbished. Gardens are to the front and rear with sunny aspect. Set in a quiet cul-de-sac location the bungalow in brief is with porch, lounge dining room, two bedrooms, conservatory with french doors opening to patio and garden, shower room, kitchen and drive complete this property that must be viewed to truly appreciate and comes to market with the added benefit of no ongoing chain.
detached two bedroom bungalow in sought after cul-de-sac location.
From the agents office in Heswall, turn left into Pensby Road and continue along, taking the seventh turning on the left into Irby Road. Proceed in the direction of Irby, passing Pensby High School on the left and then take the next right into Fishers Lane. Take the first turning on the right into Copeland Close and the property can be located on the right hand side of the road.
Strictly by appointment through the Agent on 0151 348 4488. For free whole of the market mortgage advice contact our sales team who can make arrangements for our financial adviser to contact you.
- Enter the property via uPVC panelled door opening into porch. Porch
- (3' 9'' x 2' 10'' (1.15m x 0.87m)) - With uPVC double glazed obscured window with lead light detail to the front elevation, electrics and panelled door opening into dining lounge. Dining Lounge
- (11' 7'' x 13' 10'' max into recess (3.52m x 4.22m max into recess)) - With coved ceiling, uPVC double glazed window with lead light detail to the front elevation, double panelled radiator, telephone point, television aerial point and doorway to hallway. Hallway
- (5' 3'' x 3' 4'' (1.6m x 1.02m)) - With access to attic, doorways to bedroom one, bedroom two, shower room, breakfast kitchen and airing cupboard. Bedroom One
- (14' 6'' x 8' 9'' (4.42m x 2.67m)) - With coved ceiling, uPVC double glazed window with lead light detail to the front elevation, single panelled radiator and telephone point. Bedroom Two/Dining Room
- (8' 7'' x 8' 9'' (2.61m x 2.66m)) - With double glazed sliding patio doors to rear elevation opening into conservatory and single panelled radiator. Conservatory
- (10' 9'' x 8' 11'' (3.28m x 2.71m)) - With uPVC double glazed windows to surround with uPVC double glazed french doors to the side elevation, opening onto patio and rear garden, tiled flooring. Shower Room
- (5' 9'' x 5' 10'' (1.75m x 1.78m)) - Fitted with a suite comprising close coupled WC, pedestal basin with mono bloc tap over, step in corner shower enclosure with Mira shower fitted, part tiled walls, uPVC double glazed obscured window to the rear elevation, heated ladder towel rail and tiled effect laminate flooring. Kitchen
- (11' 5'' x 10' 1'' max into recess (3.48m x 3.08m max into recess)) - Fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units, one and a half bowl sink with drainer and mixer tap over set within granite effect work top incorporating four ring Zanussi electric hob with extractor fan over, integrated double oven and grill by Zanussi, space for fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, spotlighting, uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, uPVC double glazed door with obscured panel opening to rear patio and garden, single panelled radiator and tiled effect laminate flooring. Airing Cupboard
- (2' 7'' x 2' 3'' (0.79m x 0.68m)) - With Glow Worm boiler.Property Approach
- To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with driveway and gated access to the side drive leading to the rear.Rear Garden
- To the rear of the property there is patio area and lawn enjoying a sunny aspect bordered by a range of perennials and shrubs. Also includes