- Property entrance with courtesy light to feature arched stained glass and lead light entrance door with complementary panels to sides into vestibule.
- (6' 9'' x 10' 3'' (2.06m x 3.12m)) - With tiled flooring and matt well and further interconnecting glass panelled door with panels to sides through to reception hall
- (9' 6'' x 15' 8'' (2.89m x 4.77m into stairwell)) - With coved ceiling, dado rail, solid wood block laid parquet flooring, turned staircase rising to the first floor accommodation, wall light points, double panelled radiator
Ground Floor WC
- (5' 7'' x 4' 8'' (1.70m x 1.42m)) - Fitted with a contemporary styled suite in white comprising wash hand basin with mono bloc mixer tap over set into vanity cabinet, close coupled WC, meter cupboard, coat hooks, chrome ladder style towel heater, stained glass and lead light window to the front elevation and solid wood block parquet flooring.
- (25' 8'' into bay window x 14' 9'' into recess (7.82m into bay window x 4.49m into recess)) - With coved ceiling, wall light points, uPVC double glazed bay windows to the front and rear elevations, three double panelled radiators, feature open fireplace with grate set onto stone hearth with mantel over to complement, bespoke book shelves and cupboards to side recess’s, solid wood block parquet flooring, a set of double opening doors with step down to sun room.
- (10' 9'' x 10' 3'' (3.27m x 3.12m)) - Of uPVC double glazed construction with poly carbonate roofline detail with a set of French doors opening to garden, tiled flooring and wall light points.
- (16' 3''into bay x 13' 2'' (4.95m into bay x 4.01m)) - With coved ceiling, uPVC double glazed bay window to the rear elevation, radiator housed in decorative cover, solid wood block parquet flooring, wall light points.
- (8' 7'' x 12' 4'' (2.61m x 3.76m)) - With coved ceiling, double glazed window to the front elevation, suite of bespoke fitted book shelving and cupboard storage, double panelled radiator
- (29' 0'' x 18' 7'' (8.83m x 5.66m)) - Kitchen comprehensively fitted in a range of wall, base and drawer units in a solid Maple wood finish with complementary polished granite work surface over and tiled splash back incorporating central island with under mount sink unit and mixer tap over, space for slot in range cooker and housing for larder style fridge and freezer, further dual under mount stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, one with waste disposal unit fitted, Bosch integral dishwasher, numerous base and wall cabinets incorporating glazed display cabinet, numerous down lighters, feature wall lights, vaulted ceilingSnug
- (17' 1'' x 9' 6'' (5.20m x 2.89m)) - With part panelled detail to dado height, inset spotlighting, bespoke book shelving, Amtico laid flooring in a wood grain effect, two double glazed windows to the side elevation door to garden access. Door to Utility Room.
- Also accessed from property approach via uPVC double glazed entrance door to utility area. Fitted with a range of wall , drawer and base units with brushed stainless steel sink unit fitted with mixer tap over, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, interconnecting door to ground floor WC.Ground Floor WC
- (3' 4'' x 5' 6'' (1.02m x 1.68m)) - With WC and wash hand basin fitted, Vailant combination gas central heating boiler and window to the front elevation
- (18' 5'' x 17' 0'' (5.61m x 5.18m)) - Accessed from utility room, with remote controlled up and over door, power and light and double opening doors to rear access.
First Floor Accommodation
- From reception hall, turned staircase with barley twist balustrade and banister rising to main landing area.First Floor Landing
- With deep store cupboard with shelving, double glazed window to the front elevation, two double panelled radiators
- (19' 9'' x 14' 9'' (6.02m x 4.49m)) - With double glazed windows to front and rear elevations, two double panelled radiators, suite of bespoke bedroom furniture fitted, offering comprehensive hanging rail and storage space
En Suite Shower Room
- (9' 9'' x 7' 8'' (2.97m x 2.34m)) - Fitted in a contemporary styled suite comprising concealed cistern WC set into vanity furniture, dual Corian wash hand basins set into cabinets with mixer taps over and vanity mirror and light, Shower Luxe step in shower enclosure with Aqualisa shower fitted, chrome ladder style towel heater, double panelled radiator, tiled walls to picture rail height and complementary tiled flooring, part obscured double glazed window to the front elevation, inset spotlighting.
- (13' 1'' into wardrobes x 13' 4'' into wardrobes (3.98m into wardrobes x 4.06m into wardrobes)) - With double glazed window to rear elevation, suite of bedroom furniture fitted offering comprehensive wardrobe space with central vanity dresser with mirror over.
- (9' 9'' x 12' 4'' into wardrobes (2.97m x 3.76m into wardrobes)) - With suite of wardrobes fitted offering dresser unit, double glazed window to the front elevation with radiator beneath
- (9' 9'' x 9' 7'' (2.97m x 2.92m)) - With uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, double panelled radiator beneath, suite of bespoke fitted robes.
- (15' 7'' x 9' 7'' (4.75m x 2.92m)) - With uPVC double glazed window to the rear and side elevations, double panelled radiator beneath and fitted double wardrobe with hanging rail and storage space
- (17' 5'' x 16' 5'' (5.30m x 5.00m)) - With coved ceiling, inset spotlights, uPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear elevations, double panelled radiator, range of shelving units and airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder
- (5' 8'' x 11' 4'' (1.73m x 3.45m)) - Fitted with a suite in white by Roca comprising spa bath, twin vanity wash basins set into cabinet with mirrors over, close couple w.c., tiled walls and complementery tiled floor, two obscure glazed windows to rear elevation and radiator. Inset spotlighting.Shower Room
- (5' 7'' x 3' 0'' (1.70m x 0.91m)) - With shower enclosure fitted, porthole styled window to rear, ladder style radiator, tiled walls and flooring.
- The property is approached via a set of timber double opening gates to wide tarmac driveway with central turning area , lawn frontage and hedge screeningRear Garden
- The south westerly facing gardens enjoy a great degree of privacy with mature tree screening and landscaping, so designed, not only to maximise upon the ideal aspect but also planted with an abundance of mature specimen trees and varieties of shrubs to provide a garden of seasonal interest and colour. A stone paved terrace and patio make for the ideal spot for Al Fresco dining and entertaining during the summer months. Also includes
- Interconnecting door with step down to utility room
- Master Bedroom Suite