Presented to a truly exceptional standard having undergone a full programme of renovation and refurbishment, this mid terraced property simply must be viewed to fully appreciate all features within. Available to purchase with the benefit of no ongoing chain the property comprises: hallway, lounge, open plan family living/dining kitchen, four bedrooms and family bathroom. Situated within a highly sought after residential location, convenient to all amenities, shopping facilities, waterfront and local transport links. A home which will undoubtedly prove to be a popular property choice.
four bedroom mid terrace having undergone full programme of renovation and refurbishment with no chain.
From the Agent's office proceed along Meols Drive and straight across at the roundabout onto Market Street. Taking the third turning on the left into Alderley Road
Strictly by appointment through the Agent on 0151 625 8844. For free whole of the market mortgage advice contact our sales team who can make arrangements for our financial adviser to contact you.
- Enter the property via a panelled door with two double glazed windows with lead light detail opening into hallway.Entrance Hall
- With single glazed doors to lounge and opne plan dining/living kitchen, cabinets housing utility meters, double panelled radiator and staircase rising to the first floor accommodation with under stairs storage cupboard. Lounge
- (13' 7'' max into bay x 15' 9'' max into recess (4.14m max into bay x 4.80m max into recess)) - With feature coved ceiling, two uPVC double glazed windows to front elevation and double panelled radiator. Open Plan Living/Dining Kitchen
- (15' 4'' x 8' 1'' (4.67m x 2.46m)) - Dining/Living Area- 12' 1'' into recess x 22' 3'' (3.68m into recess x 6.78m) With feature coving, spotlighting, two uPVC double glazed windows to the rear elevation, double panelled radiator, feature cast iron Esse log burner with feature timber mantel and stone hearth, two wall point lights and opening to kitchen.
Kitchen Area- 15' 4'' x 8' 1'' (4.67m x 2.46m) With a range of contemporary wall, base and drawer units, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with drainer and mono bloc tap over set within wood block effect work top incorporating five ring Beko gas hob with Beko chimney styleFirst Floor Landing
- With access to attic, doorways to bedrooms and bathroom and double panelled radiator. Bedroom One
- (12' 0'' x 13' 5'' max into recess (3.65m x 4.09m max into recess)) - With uPVC double glazed windows to the front elevation and double panelled radiator. Bedroom Two
- (12' 0'' x 11' 0'' max into recess (3.65m x 3.35m max into recess)) - With uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and double panelled radiator. Bedroom Three
- (14' 9'' x 8' 1'' (4.49m x 2.46m)) - With steps down into bedroom, uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and double panelled radiator. Bedroom Four
- (8' 8'' x 8' 3'' (2.64m x 2.51m)) - With uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and double panelled radiator. Bathroom
- (8' 9'' x 6' 8'' (2.66m x 2.03m)) - Fitted with a suite comprising close coupled WC, twin basins with mono bloc taps over and vanoty drawers below, twin mirrored cabinets, bath with mixer tap and shower, further shower flexi attachment and screen, spotlighting, extractor fan, uPVC double glazed obscured window to the rear elevation, two heated ladder towel rails, tiled walls and tiled flooring. Property Approach
- To the front of the property there is a gated town patio frontage. Rear Garden
- To the rear of the property there is a patio and lawned garden bordered by a range of perennials and shrubs with sandstone wall boundary and gated access to the rear service return.Also includes
- First Floor Accommodation