This three bedroom semi-detached family home offers ample living accommodation. The property is situated just a short walk from Heswall Village Centre which offers a range of different shops, restaurants and other amenities as well as established public transport links to Liverpool City Centre, Chester City Centre and West Kirby. In brief the property comprises of; entrance hall, kitchen, living room, utility, dining room. The first floor of the property offers three bedrooms and family bathroom with uninterrupted views from the upstairs windows. The property benefits from a garage, double glazing and central heating with a new boiler having been fitted in 2017. Further to this the property boasts; a well maintained good sized private rear garden which is enclosed by well established trees and shrubs. The garden is laid to lawn with a separate decked and paved area which is perfect for entertaining. Whilst the property itself is in need of some modernisation, viewing is essential to appreciate the bright, airy accommodation and to see what the garden really has to offer.
THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE WITH WELL PRESENTED GARDEN!
From the office on Pensby Road, continue away from Heswall Centre past the British Legion.Take a left turn up Poll Hill Road, then take the first right on to Holland Grove.
Call Bradhsaw Farnham & Lea on 0151 348 4488
- Door to passage and frosted double glazed door to hallEntrance Hall
- Front aspect frosted double glazed window, radiator, meter cupboard, stairs to first floor landing, door to living room Living Room
- (10' 11'' x 13' 11'' (3.32m x 4.24m)) - Frontal aspect double glazed window, coved ceilings, radiator, fireplace, open into the dining roomDining Room
- (11' 0'' x 9' 2'' (3.35m x 2.79m)) - Rear aspect double glazed window, sliding windows, coved ceiling, radiator Kitchen
- Rear aspect double glazed window, wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, spaces for appliances, built in pantry, frosted double glazed door to sideUtility
- (10' 0'' x 6' 0'' (3.05m x 1.83m)) - Space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, WC, store, double glazed window and door to rear First Floor Landing
- Side aspect double glazed window, coved ceiling, radiator, doors to all bedrooms, family bathroom, airing cupboard and loft access Bedroom One
- (11' 2'' x 11' 0'' (3.40m x 3.35m)) - Front aspect double glazed window, coved ceiling, built in wardrobes Bedroom Two
- (11' 11'' x 9' 0'' (3.63m x 2.74m)) - Rear aspect double glazed window, coved ceiling, radiator, built in wardrobesBedroom Three
- (9' 0'' x 7' 9'' (2.74m x 2.36m)) - Front aspect double glazed windows, coved ceiling, radiator, built in storageBathroom
- Side apsect and two rear aspect frosted double glazed windows, paneled bath with mixer taps and mixer shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator, part tiled walls Garage
- (16' 6'' x 8' 1'' (5.03m x 2.46m))Rear
- Deck and paved, split level, boarders, mature trees , fruit treesAlso includes