- Enter the property via storm porch with courtesy light to composite security panelled entrance door through to vestibule. Vestibule
- (3' 5'' x 3' 9'' (1.04m x 1.14m)) - With tiled threshold, coved ceiling and picture rail / plate display shelving, part glazed and stained glass door opening to reception hallway.
- (14' 9'' into recess x 11' 8'' (4.49m into recess x 3.55m)) - With coved ceiling, high level plate display shelving, part panelled walls to picture rail height, solid wood block parquet flooring, double glazed window to the front elevation affording views with stained glass and lead light transom detail, cloaks cupboard, staircase rising to the first floor accommodation and radiator.
- (18' 1'' into bay window x 14' 2'' into recess (5.51m into bay window x 4.31m into recess)) - With coved ceiling, picture rail, bay window to the front elevation with stained glass and lead light detail and affording views, feature fireplace in a natural stone with inset coal effect gas fire set into chrome surround and grate , onto stone hearth, television aerial point and double panelled radiator.
Ground Floor WC
- (2' 9'' x 3' 4'' (0.84m x 1.02m)) - Fitted with concealed cistern WC with Geberit fittings, wash hand basin set into cabinet with mosaic tiled splash back, part tiled wall, inset spotlighting, extractor unit and solid wood block parquet flooring.
Open Plan Dining Kitchen With Lounge Area
- (18' 0'' x 14' 1'' into recess (5.48m x 4.29m into recess)) - Designed and fitted by James James of West Kirby in a contemporary style high gloss finish with composite stone work top over with upstand, all appliances by NEFF incorporating central island with breakfast bar, one and a quarter bowl under mount sink unit with Quooker boiling & mixer tap over, integral dishwasher, 'pop up' power point, dual wine cooler with fridge freezer, larder basket storage cupboard, run of cabinets incorporating five ring induction hob by Neff with chimney style extractor hood over and splashback, tall housing unit incorporating micro combi oven with warming drawer and Lounge Area
- (27' 1'' x 11' 7'' to widest point (8.25m x 3.53m to widest point)) - All radiators by Bisque, flooring by Amtico Dining Area with door to utility room and opening through to lounge area with set of bi-folding doors to garden, concealed wiring suitable for wall hung smart television (with direct wiring to media hub), uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation with further radiator beneath.Utility Room
- With obscured glazed uPVC door to rear access, fitted with a run of cabinets in a high gloss finish with complementary work surface over and tiled splash back, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, wall mounted Vaillant condensing gas central heating boiler, radiator, further broom cupboard and wall cabinet, inset spotlighting, uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, Amtico laid flooring in a wood grain effect, extractor fan and inset spotlighting.First Floor Accommodation
- From reception hallway, turned staircase to half landing with feature stained glass uPVC double glazed window and further stairs rising to the main landing area.First Floor Landing
- With coved ceiling, picture rail, radiator, window to the side elevation and ladder to loft roomBedroom One
- (18' 1'' into bay window x 14' 1'' into wardrobe (5.51m into bay window x 4.29into wardrobe)) - With run of wardrobes fitted in a light wood grain effect incorporating comprehensive wardrobe space with run of base cabinets and knee hole style dresser to bay, to complement, uPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation with lead light detail affording views, inset spotlighting, picture rail and radiator.
- (14' 8'' x 14' 2'' (4.47m x 4.31m)) - With coved ceiling, picture rail, uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation with double panelled radiator beneath.
- (11' 3'' x 11' 8'' (3.43m x 3.55m)) - With coved ceiling, picture rail, uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation with lead light detail affording views with double panelled radiator beneath.
- (9' 8'' x 12' 0'' (2.94m x 3.65m)) - With coved ceiling, picture rail, uPVC double glazed window and double panelled radiator.
- (6' 4'' x 8' 4'' (1.93m x 2.54m)) - (currently utilised as home study) With coved ceiling, picture rail, uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation and telephone point.
- (8' 6'' x 8' 3'' (2.59m x 2.51m)) - Fitted with a contemporary styled suite in white comprising walk in wet room style shower enclosure with drench style shower unit fitted, wash hand basin with mono bloc mixer tap over set into vanity draw cabinet with vanity mirror above with feature lighting, concealed cistern WC with Gerberit fittings, feature niche recess with lighting, double ended bath with Tech Lo television screen/sound system, further feature shelving and recess', vertical hung radiator, uPVC obscured double glazed windows to the side elevation, inset spotlighting, surround sound speakers for television system, polisheLoft Room
- (19' 8'' x 13' 7'' (5.99m x 4.14m)) - Accessed via drop down ladder - With exposed chimney breast, inset spotlighting, two velux roof line tilt opening windows to the rear elevation, power and interconnecting door through to deep store room with light and further deep eaves cupboard.
- The property is approached via a tarmac driveway offering off road parking for numerous vehicles with lawn garden frontage, fenced and hedged boundaries with gated access to side service area leading to the garage/store with double opening timber gates with power and light and iron work gate to garden at rear and outside water tap.
- The property features a delightful garden to the rear with natural stone paved patio areas so placed to maximise on the superb aspect throughout the seasonal months. Landscaped lawn with established borders with mature shrubs and planting to provide year round colour and interest and hard standing for garden shed.Also includes
- From landing, pull down ladder access.