Venmore Estate agents welcome to the market this beautifully maintained three bedroom detached house that is perfect for a range of buyers. The residence sits within a large plot and briefly comprises of an entrance hall, spacious living room that leads you to the dining room that enjoys french doors opening to the rear garden. We complete the ground floor accommodation with a well appointed kitchen with high gloss units and breakfast bar. To the first floor the landing gives access to a smart three piece family bathroom suite, master bedroom with adjoining en-suite and two further bedrooms. To the front elevation there is a larger than average front garden and driveway that leads to the detached garage. The rear garden is ideal for entertaining and incorporates a patio area that leads to the rolling lawn that is surrounded by mature shrubbery. Other benefits includes gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Early inspection comes recommended by the agent.
Beautifully presented detached home perfect for first time buyers
The property is local to a range of amenities in the village that include superstore shopping, parks, including Court Hey Park which contains the National Wildflower Centre, two leisure centres and golf courses. Schools include Huyton Arts and Sports Centre, Christ the King and Cardinal Heenan. Railway stations can be found in both Huyton and Roby and the proximity of the M62 and M57 motorways makes for easy travel connections. Offering something for everyone, L36 is a very valid alternative to the City.
- With double glazed front door.Living Room
- (15' 1'' x 14' 9'' (4.59m x 4.49m)) - Double glazed window overlooking the front elevation, laminate flooring, gas fire place with feature surround, central heating radiator and stairs rising to the first floor.Dining Room
- (10' 6'' x 7' 6'' (3.20m x 2.28m)) - Double glazed French doors opening to the rear garden, laminate flooring radiator and open plan design to the kitchen.Kitchen
- (10' 8'' x 7' 6'' (3.25m x 2.28m)) - High gloss wall, drawer and base units with complimentary roll top work surfaces over, single drain stainless steel sink, four ring integrated gas hob with extraction hood over and oven below, space and plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher and american style fridge freezer. Double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation. First Floor Landing
- Loft hatch and airing cupboard. Bedroom One
- (13' 10'' max x 9' 2'' (4.21m x 2.79m)) - Double glazed window overlooking the front elevation, radiator and door to the en-suite.En-suite
- Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, walls tiles and double glazed opaque window overlooking the side aspect.Bedroom Two
- (9' 3'' x 8' 7'' (2.82m x 2.61m)) - Double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation and radiator.Bedroom Three
- (7' 8'' x 5' 9'' (2.34m x 1.75m)) - Double glazed window overlooking the front elevation and radiator.Family Bathroom
- (6' 3'' x 5' 8'' (1.90m x 1.73m)) - Fitted bathroom that comprises of a fitted bath with waterfall shower over, wash hand basin with mixer tap over and vanity unit below, WC, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome ladder radiator and double glazed opaque window overlooking the rear elevation.Front
- There is an enclosed lawn surrounded by a low rise wall and railings, large driveway leading to the detached garage and gate to the rear garden.Rear Garden
- Laid to lawn garden with mature shrubbery borders, patio area and access to the versatile space to the side elevation. Garage
- With traditional up and over garage door and electric output. Also includes