A property not to be missed! This house has far reaching views across to North Wales which truly are outstanding. The property offers enormous potential given the size of the property and the breath-taking views that the majority of rooms offer. With three double bedrooms, two bathrooms and three receptions rooms - there is plenty of space for those looking for a family home in a popular location a highly desirable outlook and grounds. The accommodation on offer briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, WC, lounge, dining room, kitchen, rear porch, garage and rear garden. The ground floor consists of hall, bathroom, three bedrooms, shower room, reception room and utility space. The house is an upside down property in order to take advantage of the stunning views across the estuary. The property also benefits from a double garage and block paved driveway as well as an enclosed garden to the rear. This is not an opportunity to be missed.
A property not to be missed!
From the agent's office on Pensby Road, turn right and go straight over at the traffic lights onto the Mount. Continue down Dee View Road to the junction with Thurstaston Road, going straight over onto Delavor Road. Continue down to the turning for Pipers Lane on the right, take the turning, and continue along . Turn right into Redstone Drive, then first left into Ferns Close. The property can then be found at the head of the cul de sac.
- Composite door, paved floor, UPVC windows to front and side elevations, UPVC front door and window opening into the hallway.Hallway
- UPVC windows to front elevation, stairs dropping down to ground floor, access to cloak store with shelves and hanging space. WC
- UPVC to front elevation, frosted UPVC window to side elevation, half tiled walls, sink with vanity unit, vinyl flooring, low flush WC.Lounge
- (22' 7'' x 17' 1'' (6.88m x 5.20m)) - UPVC window to rear elevation, underfloor ducted heating, UPVC window to side elevation, stone chimney breast with gas fire, UPVC window to side elevation, remote ceiling fan.Dining Room
- (14' 6'' x 11' 11'' (4.42m x 3.63m)) - Feature exposed stone walls, ducted heating, built in drinks cabinet, sliding UPVC door to balcony area, recessed inner balcony with lighting and bi-fold doors opening to full width of rear balcony.Kitchen
- (11' 7'' x 17' 2'' (3.53m x 5.23m)) - Vinyl floor, space for fridge freezer, spotlights, UPVC window to side elevation, a range of wall, base and draw units, breakfast bar, 4 ring Neff hob and extractor and shelving, walls tiled to splash back level and stainless steel splash back, UPVC window to rear elevation, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, TV port, built in Neff microwave and oven.Rear Porch
- UPVC external door and windows to the front and side elevations, exposed wall, tiled floor.Garage
- Personal door, light and power, tap, electric up and over door.Hall
- With doors to airing cupboard.Bathroom
- (9' 5'' x 8' 2'' (2.87m x 2.49m)) - Shower and enclosure, bath, tiled walls and floors, frosted UPVC window to side elevation, low flush WC, sink and vanity unit.Bedroom 1
- (12' 0'' x 15' 0'' (3.65m x 4.57m)) - UPVC window to rear elevation.Bedroom 2
- (13' 4'' x 11' 5'' (4.06m x 3.48m)) - UPVC window to rear elevation, built in wardrobes and dressing table, shelving and drawers around the bed. Access to:Shower Room
- Vinyl flooring, low flush WC, sink and vanity unit, shower with enclosure.Ground Floor Reception Room
- (12' 0'' x 11' 4'' (3.65m x 3.45m)) - UPVC external door and window, wood block flooring, built in cupboards. Access to:Bedroom 3
- (11' 4'' x 11' 0'' (3.45m x 3.35m)) - UPVC window to rear elevation, built in wardrobes.Utility Space
- Johnson & Starley boiler with access to under stairs storage, Andrews water heater, external door.Front
- Tarmac driveway, lawn area, brick border with well stocked borders, steps down giving access to rear garden.Rear Garden
- Mainly laid to lawn, borders with a variety of shrubs and plants, decking area.Also includes