FANTASTIC FAMILY PROPERTY READY TO MOVE INTO! Well presented four bedroom home just awaiting its next owners. Situated in a popular area close to all local amenities such as local schools, Cheshire Oaks Shopping Center and Whitby Park are literally within walking distance as is Stanney Woods a local nature reserve, also having excellent transport links the M53 is a short drive away with direct links to Liverpool, Chester and North Wales. Briefly comprising hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen/diner to the ground floor. Four bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor the master having a walk in wardrobe. The property also affords double glazing and central heating, front and rear gardens the rear being ideal for a family, the front providing off road parking and a garage. Viewing is a must!
FANTASTIC FAMILY PROPERTY READY TO MOVE INTO!
From the office turn right onto Church Road proceed along to the Three Stags Public House turn right onto Brimstage Road and continue up to the roundabout at Clatterbridge join the M53 Motorway and continue until junction nine take the exit onto Dock Street towards Stanlow, then left onto Cromwell Road, right onto Wellington Road, second exit onto McGarra Way, left into Stanley Lane, over the second roundabout second exit onto Underwood Drive and then turn right into Avondale.
Please call our sales team on 0151 645 7155
- Coved ceiling, radiator, stairs rising to the first floor with storage below, amtico flooring, doors leading to lounge and kitchen.Lounge
- (13' 4'' x 11' 8'' (4.06m x 3.55m)) - Front aspect double glazed window, coved ceiling, radiator, fire, TV point, amtico flooring and opening to:Dining Room
- (9' 11'' x 8' 6'' (3.02m x 2.59m)) - Coved ceiling, radiator, amtico flooring, double doors leading to:Kitchen/Diner
- (16' 6'' x 10' 1'' (5.03m x 3.07m)) - Rear aspect double glazed window, coved ceiling, good range of wall, drawer and base units with roll edged work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splash backs, space for cooker, integrated fridge freezer, washing machine and dish washer, dining area with radiator, coved ceiling, space for table and chairs, amtico flooring and double glazed doors to the rear.First Floor Landing
- Side aspect double glazed window, coved ceiling, loft access, airing cupboard, doors leading to bedroom one, two, three, four and bathroom.Bedroom One
- (12' 1'' x 9' 6'' (3.68m x 2.89m)) - Front aspect double glazed window, coved ceiling, radiator, laminate flooring and doorway to walk in wardrobe (7'6 x 6'6)Bedroom Two
- (13' 11'' x 5' 5'' (4.24m x 1.65m)) - Measurements taken into widest point 13' 11'' x 8' 3'' (4.24m x 2.51m)
Rear aspect double glazed window, coved ceiling and radiator.Bedroom Three
- (10' 9'' x 8' 0'' (3.27m x 2.44m)) - Rear aspect double glazed window, coved ceiling and radiator.Bedroom Four
- (7' 11'' x 7' 7'' (2.41m x 2.31m)) - Side aspect double glazed window, coved ceiling and radiator.Bathroom
- Front aspect frosted double glazed window, low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap, shower cubicle with mixer shower, tiled walls and tiles flooring.Front Garden
- Front garden with pebbled area for easy maintenance, borders of plants and shrubs, driveway providing off road parking, path to garage, rear and double glazed entrance door.Rear Garden
- Generous sized garden with lawned areas, good sized patio ideal for outdoor entertaining, fenced off children s play area, further flagged area, borders with plants and shrubs.Garage
- Up and over door, two side and rear aspect windows, power, light, and door to the side.Also includes
- Ground Floor
- First Floor