Amidst the picturesque suburb of Mossley Hill, Venmore Estate Agents are delighted to introduce to the sales market this well presented three bedroom extended semi detached family home. Finished and presented to a high standard throughout, this property is going to appeal to a first time buyer or family alike. Comprised over two floors, the accommodation briefly comprises: entrance porch, hallway, living room with a bay window to the front elevation, extended dining room with french doors leading to the private rear garden, breakfast kitchen and a sun room completing the ground floor. To the first floor, we have three well proportioned bedrooms with all rooms benefiting from fitted wardrobes, a smart bathroom, a separate WC and stairs rising to the loft space which benefits from two double glazed velux windows and would be perfect for storage or could be converted to additional living space with the correct planning permission. Externally there is a block paved driveway with space for two cars as well as single garage and a private rear garden. Viewing is highly advised to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Stunning family home.
Accessed via Pitville Road off Rose Lane in L18, Liverpool. The property is located in a hugely popular area in South Liverpool and is superbly placed for access to highly regarded schools for all age groups. An array of amenities are close by at Allerton Road that include bars, restaurants and superstore shopping. Mossley Hill train station is a five minute walk from the house and Liverpool city centre is a short drive away.
- Brick base porch with double glazed windows surround, double glazed door and door leading to:Hallway
- Double glazed window to the front aspect, stairs rising to the first floor landing, radiator, picture rails, two under stair storage cupboards and doors leading to:Living Room
- (13' 5'' x 11' 9'' (4.09m x 3.58m)) - Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, picture rails, laminate flooring and radiatorDining Room
- (23' 6'' x 11' 0'' (7.16m x 3.35m)) - Double glazed french patio doors leading to the rear garden, double glazed window to the rear aspect, inset living flame gas fireplace with marble hearth, two radiators and picture rails.Breakfast Kitchen
- (13' 8'' x 9' 3'' (4.16m x 2.82m)) - Combination of wall, base and draw units with complimentary worktops, integrated four ring gas hob with an extractor hood over, integrated oven and grill, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, one and a half inset sink, tiled splashback, spotlights, radiator, two double glazed windows to the rear aspect and a double glazed door leading to the rear garden.Sun Room
- (7' 5'' x 7' 6'' (2.26m x 2.28m)) - Laminate flooring, double patio door and double glazed window surround.First Floor Landing
- Double glazed window to the side aspect, door leading to the loft space and doors leading to:Bedroom One
- (13' 8'' x 11' 1'' (4.16m x 3.38m)) - Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, radiator and fitted wardrobes and draws.Bedroom Two
- (13' 4'' x 10' 4'' (4.06m x 3.15m)) - Double glazed bay window to the rear aspect, radiator and fitted wardrobes and draws.Bedroom Three
- (8' 3'' x 6' 7'' (2.51m x 2.01m)) - Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and fitted wardrobes.Family Bathroom
- (7' 4'' x 4' 8'' (2.23m x 1.42m)) - Panel bath with a shower over, hand basin with a mixer tap and vanity unit, tiled walls, spotlights, tiled flooring, shaver point and a double glazed window to the side aspect.WC
- (4' 1'' x 2' 4'' (1.24m x 0.71m)) - Low level WC tiled walls, tiled flooring, spotlights and a double glazed window to the side aspect.Loft Space
- (14' 6'' x 11' 4'' (4.42m x 3.45m)) - Two double glazed velux windows, eaves storage and laminate flooring.Front Garden
- Block paved driveway for space two cars.Garage
- Up and over garage door, power and lighting.Rear Garden
- Paved patio area, laid to lawn garden with a border of flowers and shrubs with space for a shed.Also includes