UNINTERRUPTED PANORAMIC VIEWS OVER THE DEE ESTUARY AND WELSH HILLS! This three bedroom detached family home offers spacious living accommodation and is bursting with potential. Located just a short walk away from Heswall Village were there's a variety of local shops, restaurants and other amenities including local transport links to Liverpool City Centre and West Kirby, this property is situated in a prime location. The property itself has more than enough to offer. In brief it comprises; entrance hall, living room, dining room, conservatory, with stairs leading to the first floor with three bedrooms and bathroom. The property boasts a large rear garden which offers stunning panoramic views over the Dee Estuary and Welsh Hills. The property has addditional benefuits of two garages, double glazing and a rear conservatory. Viewing of this property is essential, call our sales team today on 0151 348 4488.
THREE BEDROOM HOME OFFERING STUNNING UNINTERRUPTED PANORAMIC VIEWS OVER WELSH HILLS!
From the agent's office on Pensby road turn right onto Telegraph Road, then take the third turning into Quarry Road West, then second right into Oldfield Way.
Call Bradshaw Farnham & Lea on 0151 348 4488
- Initial vestibule with front aspect double glazed window, door to hall, coved ceiling, radiator, wood block flooring, doors to living room, dining room, kitchen and downstairs WC, stairs to first floor Living Room
- (16' 11'' x 11' 9'' (5.15m x 3.58m)) - Double glazed doors to front, coved ceiling, radiator, fireplace, folding doors to dining room, windows and double doors to conservatory Dining Room
- (13' 5'' x 11' 9'' (4.09m x 3.58m)) - Rear aspect double glazed bay window, coved ceiling, radiator, wood block floorConservatory
- (12' 8'' x 8' 8'' (3.86m x 2.64m)) - Double glazed windows, power, lighting, double glazed door to sideKitchen
- (11' 6'' x 8' 8'' (3.50m x 2.64m)) - Rear aspect double glazed window, side aspect window, wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, radiator, pantry, door to side passageDownstairs WC
- Side aspect window, WC, wash hand basin Bedroom One
- (15' 11'' x 11' 10'' (4.85m x 3.60m)) - Front aspect window, rear aspect double glazed window, coved ceiling, radiator, vanity wash hand basinBedroom Two
- (14' 1'' x 11' 11'' (4.29m x 3.63m)) - Rear aspect double glazed bay window, coved ceiling, radiatorBedroom Three
- (9' 11'' x 8' 8'' (3.02m x 2.64m)) - Rear aspect double glazed bay window, coved ceilingWetroom
- Front aspect window, tiled walls, beveled floor, wash hand basin, chrome heated towel ladderWC
- Front aspect window, low level WC, part tiled wallsGarage One
- (16' 0'' x 8' 1'' (4.87m x 2.46m)) - To side, with electric up and over door, rear aspect window, power and light, door to side passageGarage Two
- (13' 0'' x 8' 5'' (3.96m x 2.56m)) - To front, with up and over door, window to front and side, power, lightAlso includes