AVAILABLE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN! Situated in a great spot within easy access of excellent local amenities, this altered and extended semi-detached property provides the perfect basis for a forever family home. Accessed across a driveway and opening up in to a spacious hallway, the ground floor accommodation sees a rear living room, front dining room and galley kitchen work well to provide plenty of scope for adaptation and putting your own stamp on. Heading upstairs, 4 bedrooms and a family bathroom ensure plenty of space for any growing family, whilst a utility room and large kitchen space give added practicality. Heading outside, a wonderful feature garden gives room to kick a ball around or to enjoy al-fresco dining, with a garage to give scope for storage or adaptation. With excellent local amenities including schools, transport links, shops and leisure activities, we're sure that this home will be a popular choice for any discerning buyer. Call us today to see for yourself!
AVAILABLE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
From the Agent's office in the centre of Heswall continue along Pensby Road away from the town centre. After a short distance take a left on the Kylemore Drive and then the second right on to Penmon Drive. This property can be found on the right hand side.
Call the Agent's office on 0151 348 4488 to arrange a viewing.
- Double glazed porch with tiled flooring. Entrance in to Entrance Hall
- UPVC front door leading to hall. Wooden laminate flooring, wall mounted radiator, stairs rising to the first floor. Doors leading in to Dining Room
- (13' 2'' x 11' 5'' (4.01m x 3.48m)) - UPVC bay style window to the front, wall mounted radiator, TV point, phone point, electric fire. Rear Sitting Room
- (11' 5'' x 26' 2'' (3.48m x 7.97m)) - UPVC double glazed windows to the rear and the side, TV point, phone point, wall mounted radiator, electric fire. Kitchen
- (23' 0'' x 6' 7'' (7.01m x 2.01m)) - UPVC windows to the rear and side, wood effect laminate flooring, partially tiled walls, range of wall and base units and roll top work surfaces over, space for dishwasher, space for gas oven, floor mounted boiler, space for fridge freezer, sink with chrome mixer tap, under stairs cupboard/pantry, TV point. Utility
- (9' 10'' x 8' 2'' (2.99m x 2.49m)) - Tiled floor, work surface, space for washer/dryer, wall units, space for fridge freezer, UPVC double glazed window to the rear, UPVC external door, door to garage. Garage
- (16' 6'' x 8' 2'' (5.03m x 2.49m)) - With light and power. Landing
- With Loft access. Loft featuring ladder. Bedroom 1
- (13' 3'' x 9' 3'' (4.04m x 2.82m)) - Double glazed UPVC bay style window to the front, wall mounted radiator, built in wardrobes. Bedroom 2
- (13' 1'' x 9' 3'' (3.98m x 2.82m)) - UPVC double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator, built in wardrobes and housing for water tank, TV point, Phone point. Bedroom 3
- (8' 2'' x 14' 9'' (2.49m x 4.49m)) - Wood block flooring, Double glazed windows to the rear and front, wall mounted radiators, phone point. Bedroom 4
- (6' 7'' x 6' 7'' (2.01m x 2.01m)) - Double glazed UPVC window to the front, wall mounted radiator, built in wardrobe.Family Bathroom
- (8' 2'' x 6' 7'' (2.49m x 2.01m)) - Frosted double glazed UPVC window to the rear, vinyl flooring, sink with chrome fittings, low flush WC, electric shower with chrome fittings and shower head.Externals
- Approached across a front driveway with scope for off road parking.
Access to a single garage.
Rear garden with side patio area and covered courtyard.
Rear patio and summerhouse measuring 6'11 x 11'2 with vinyl flooring, UPVC windows to the front and side and french doors, power and light.
Garden mainly laid to lawn, second patio area to rear of the garden. Bordered by established flower borders and fencing. Also includes
- Stairs Rising to the First Floor