FANTASTIC LOCATION WITH ALL THE LOCAL AMENITIES YOU COULD WISH FOR! Situated right in the heart of Heswall, this characterful property provides the best of both worlds- a fantastic town centre location and access to local amenities including shops, restaurants, doctor surgeries & pharmacies, highly regarded schools and transport links, blended with off road parking, plenty of outside space and impressive square footage! Front gardens wind their way to the front door where the charm of this home becomes immediately apparent. Traditional quaint features include fireplaces, original tiling and imposing bay windows, mixed with bright and fresh decor throughout. a large living room is complimented by a second reception and generous kitchen space. To the second floor, two double bedrooms and a single make light work of housing any growing family- a shower room, separate W.C and family bathroom all ensure practicality is a given. To the third floor the main bedroom and study give much needed peace and tranquility and a space for working from home. This property will prove popular very quickly, call us today to see it for yourself!
FANTASTIC LOCATION WITH ALL THE LOCAL AMENITIES YOU COULD WISH FOR!
From the agents office in Heswall turn right into Pensby Road and at the traffic lights, turn right onto Telegraph Road. Take the second turning on the right into Quarry Road West and the property can be located on the left hand side of the road.
To arrange a viewing please contact our sales team on 0151 348 4488.
- Via a hardwood front entrance door with glazed panes leading into:Porch
- Original tiled flooring. Single glazed windows to front elevation. Further hardwood front entrance door with glazed panes leading into:Hallway
- Glazed panels to the front elevation. Parquet flooring. Radiator. Stairs rising to the first floor. Heating control panel. Understairs recess storage area. Understairs WC
- Benefitting from a low level WC and a wall-mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap. Tiled flooring. Hardwood single glazed frosted pane window to the side elevation.Lounge
- (15' 4'' x 13' 2'' (4.67m x 4.01m)) - Measurements taking into the hardwood single glazed bay window to the front elevation. TV point. Radiator. Feature original cast iron fireplace with decorative tiling and marble-effect hearth. Picture rail. Decorative ceiling. Family Room
- (13' 10'' x 10' 10'' (4.21m x 3.30m)) - Radiator. Picture rail. Wooden fire surround. Decorative ceiling. Hardwood double opening doors with single glazed panes to the rear elevation opening out to the courtyard. Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- (26' 11'' x 12' 5'' (8.20m x 3.78m)) - Dining Room
Wood flooring. Two built-in storage cupboards. Radiator. Single glazed sash window to side elevation. Square archway leading to:
Recessed spotlighting. Wood flooring. Two single glazed windows to one side elevation and a further hardwood single glazed sash window to the other side. Comprising a range of solid oak wall, drawer and base units with oak work surfaces above. One and a half bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap. Smeg range-style cooker with chrome splashback and fitted extractor hood above. Space for American-style fridge freezer. Space and plumbing for dishwLanding
- Stairs rising to the first floor. Stairs rising to the second floor. Single glazed sash window to the side elevation. Steps down to storage cupboard.Bedroom Two
- (13' 10'' x 12' 0'' (4.21m x 3.65m)) - Hardwood single glaze window to the rear elevation. Radiator. Picture rail. Bedroom Three
- (13' 4'' x 12' 1'' (4.06m x 3.68m)) - Hardwood single glazed window to front elevation. Radiator. Picture rail. Decorative ceiling. Telephone point.Bedroom Four
- (8' 8'' x 7' 6'' (2.64m x 2.28m)) - Hardwood single glazed window to front elevation. Radiator. TV point. Picture rail.Shower Room
- Single glazed sash window to the side elevation. Radiator. Extractor fan. Benefitting from a tiled shower cubicle with electric Mira shower over and shower screen. Tiled flooring. Separate WC
- Single glazed frosted pane window to side elevation. Benefitting from a low level WC. Wood wall panelling. Tiled flooring.Stylish Family Bathroom
- (12' 7'' x 12' 5'' (3.83m x 3.78m)) - Comprising a four-piece bathroom suite to include low level WC, two pedestal wash hand basins with tiling to splashback areas and a free-standing clawfoot roll top bath. Tiled flooring. Single glazed window to side elevation and a secondary glazed frosted pane. Single glazed sash window to the side elevation. Wall-mounted vanity unit. Picture rail. Recessed spotlighting.Landing
- Stairs rising to the second floor. Eaves storage.Bedroom One
- (15' 6'' x 12' 1'' (4.72m x 3.68m)) - UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Decorative fireplace with surround. Office/Bedroom Five
- (7' 7'' x 6' 7'' (2.31m x 2.01m)) - Double glazed velux window to front elevation.Front Garden
- The property sits on a generous sized corner plot and to the front boasts stunning, rolling views of the Dee Estuary and Welsh hills. Garden gate onto pathway, bordered by hedging, leading up to the front entrance door. Lawn areas. Benefitting from a range of mature shrubs and trees. Gated access from the front of the property to the side around to the rear. Side Garden
- To the side of the property a five-bar gate, sitting within a feature sandstone wall, give access onto a driveway providing ample off-road parking for multiple vehicles. Trellis archway leading through to:Rear Garden
- To the rear of the property there is a generous sized garden providing a sunny aspect which is mainly laid to lawn. Benefitting from well-stocked borders containing a range of mature shrub s and tree. Paved patio area ideal for garden furniture and outdoor entertaining. Two security lighting points. Garden shed ideal for outdoor storage. Outside tap.Also includes
- Ground Floor
- First Floor
- Second Floor