THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN FABULOUS LOCATION! Beautifully presented property in the popular area of Spital, having excellent transport links a stones throw from both the M53 Motorway and Spital Railway Station both having direct links to Chester and Liverpool. Briefly comprising porch, fantastic sized lounge/diner and kitchen to the ground floor. Three bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. The property also affords double glazing and central heating, front and rear gardens the front having a good sized driveway providing off road parking and a garage. Homes in this location are always popular being close to all local amenities such as highly regarded schools, local shops and the Croft Retail Park is also a short drive away with an abundance of larger retailers so viewing is strongly recommended!
THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN FABULOUS LOCATION!
Start out on Church Road, at the traffic lights continue forward onto Poulton Road, Spital, turn right onto Poulton Royd Drive and then turn left onto Fulbrook Road.
Please call our sales team on 0151 645 7155
- Side aspect double glazed window, tiled flooring and door into:Lounge/Diner
- (23' 9'' x 8' 11'' (7.23m x 2.72m)) - Measurements taken into widest point 23' 9'' x 10' 10'' (7.23m x 3.30m)
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, feature fireplace, TV point, double doors to inner hall, stairs rising to first floor with storage cupboard below, opening to dining area, radiator, door to kitchen and double glazed patio doors to the rear.Kitchen
- (9' 11'' x 7' 9'' (3.02m x 2.36m)) - Rear aspect double glazed window, good range of wall, drawer and base units with roll edged work surfaces over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splash backs, built in oven, hob, and extractor fan over, integrated fridge freezer and dish washer, built in microwave oven, tiled flooring and double glazed door to the rear.First Floor Landing
- Side aspect frosted double glazed window, loft access, doors leading to bedroom one, two, three and bathroom.Bedroom One
- (11' 9'' x 10' 7'' (3.58m x 3.22m)) - Front aspect double glazed window, radiator and fitted wardrobes.Bedroom Two
- (11' 2'' x 10' 7'' (3.40m x 3.22m)) - Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and TV point.Bedroom Three
- (8' 7'' x 8' 5'' (2.61m x 2.56m)) - Front aspect double glazed window.Bathroom
- Side aspect frosted double glazed window, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, chrome heated towel ladder, tiled walls and flooring.Front Garden
- Lawned area, paved and slate drive providing off road parking, borders of shrubs and trees, side access gate and path leading to double glazed entrance door.Rear Garden
- Private enclosed rear garden with paved patio ideal for outdoor entertaining, well maintained lawn, fully stocked beds and borders and side access gate.Garage
- Up and over door, power, light and plumbing.Also includes