Hand picked by the current owners due to position and size is this rather impressive five bedroom semi detached property. This family home awaits you having entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, five bedrooms with an en suite to the master bedroom and a family bathroom. Having modern features throughout such as modern kitchen, bathroom and styled well throughout a viewing is a must. The property is situated close to shops and bus routes and sits in a much improved residential area.
Hand picked by the current owners due to position and size.
From agents office proceed down Woodchurch Road in the direction of Birkenhead, continue over the lights and bear left and continue along Woodchurch Road, turn left into Heathfield which continues onto Bessborough Road, at the traffic lights continue straight over onto Slatey Road, at the bottom of this road turn left onto Park Road South, follow the round around to the rounabout and take the third exit onto Park Road West, continue to the top of this road and turn right onto Park Road North, turn left onto Mallaby Street. At the end of Mallaby Street turn left onto Laird Street, Thorneycroft Avenue can be found some way along on the right hand side.
For all enquiries please contact the sales team on 0151 608 9595.
- Enter the property via a composite glazed door into the entrance hall.Entrance hall
- With solid laminate flooring, radiator, alarm control panel, timber door through to the lounge, kitchen/diner and downstairs WC with stairs rising to the first floor.Downstairs WC
- The suite fitted in white comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, radiator, lino flooring. Lounge
- (15' 9'' x 12' 6'' max (4.80m x 3.81m max)) - With a double glazed bay window to the side elevation and a further double glazed window to the front elevation, television point, radiator, laminate flooring, built in storage cupboard. Kitchen/diner
- (18' 4'' into bay window x 7' 11'' (5.58m into bay window x 2.41m)) - With a double glazed bay window to the front elevation and a further double glazed window to the side elevation. The modern kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with square edge work surface over incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer ta over, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan, space for upright fridge and freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, part tiled walls, radiator, space for table and chairs, solid laminate flooring and patio doors to the side elevation opening onto a private patio area. First floor landing
- With timber doors to bedrooms two, three and four and the family bathroom with stairs rising to the second floor. Bedroom two
- (15' 11'' max x 12' 6'' (4.85m max x 3.81m)) - With a double glazed bay window to the side elevation, radiator, laminate flooring, television and telephone point. Bedroom three
- (10' 0'' x 8' 5'' (3.05m x 2.56m)) - With a double glazed window to the side elevation and radiator. Bedroom four
- (8' 2'' x 11' 10'' (2.49m x 3.60m)) - With a double glazed bay window to the front elevation and a further double glazed window to the side elevation with radiator. Family bathroom
- With a double glazed frosted window to the front elevation, The suite fitted in white comprising panel enclosed bath with wall mounted shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level WC, extractor fan, part tiled walls and radiator.Second floor landing
- With loft access, radiator, timber doors to storage cupboard, master bedroom and bedroom five. Bedroom five
- (15' 11'' x 8' 7'' (4.85m x 2.61m)) - With double glazed french patio doors to a Juliette balcony and radiator. Master bedroom
- (16' 0'' x 12' 8'' into bay window (4.87m x 3.86m into bay window)) - With a double glazed bay window to the side elevation, two radiators, television point and timber door to the en suite. En suite
- With a double glazed frosted window to the front elevation. The suite comprising shower enclosure with folding glass screen doors, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, low level WC, radiator and lino flooring. Property approach
- The property is approached via a wrought iron gate with a paved pathway to the property entrance.Rear garden
- To the rear of the property there is a private panel enclosed garden with patio area providing space for table and chairs, lawn and decked area.Also includes
- First floor accommodation
- Second floor accommodation