This family home is well maintained throughout, boasting front & rear gardens, off road parking the front, open plan lounge dining room which provides a spacious feel throughout. This family home is situated within the catchment for excellent schools, close to the M53 motorway giving ease of access to the motorway network and ideal for local shops. To appreciate exactly what is on offer a viewing is highly recommended. The property is offered with no onward chain.
The property is offered with no onward chain.
From agents office proceed down Woodchurch Road in the direction of Arrowe Park and take the slipway that leads to the motorway. Take the first left into Durley Drive
Viewings to be arranged through the selling agents on 0151 608 9595
- Enter the property via a double glazed panelled door into the entrance hall. Entrance Hall
- With wood effect laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, stairs rising to the first floor accommodation with doors to the lounge/diner and the kitchen. Lounge/Diner
- (20' 4'' x 10' 2'' (6.19m x 3.10m)) - With a double glazed window to the front elevation, wood effect laminate flooring, coal effect gas fire, wood laminate flooring, radiator and patio doors to the rear elevation leading to the rear garden.Breakfast Kitchen
- (14' 5'' x 7' 8'' (4.39m x 2.34m)) - Fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with roll top edge work surface over incorporating sink with drainer and mixer taps over, integral oven with gas hob and extractor fan, space and plumbing for washing machine and slim line dishwasher, space for dining table and chairs, tiled flooring, radiator, double glazed window to the rear elevation and double glazed door to the side elevation. First Floor Landing
- With an obscured double glazed window to the side elevation, loft access and access to the bedrooms and family bathroom. Bedroom One
- (10' 8'' into bay window x 8' 5'' into wardrobe (3.25m into bay window x 2.56m into wardrobe)) - With a double glazed bay window to the front elevation and radiator. Bedroom Two
- (10' 7'' x 9' 3'' (3.22m x 2.82m)) - With a double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator. Bedroom Three
- (8' 3'' x 7' 10'' (2.51m x 2.39m)) - With a double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator. Bathroom
- Fitted with a suite in white comprising panel enclosed bath with taps over, shower cubicle with electric shower fitted, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with taps over, radiator and obscured double glazed window. Property Approach
- To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking with low maintenance garden frontage and gated access to the rear. Rear Garden
- To the rear of the property there is a delightful garden enjoying lawn, two patio areas to the top and rear of the garden, fenced boundaries and graveled borders. Also includes
- First Floor Accommodation