Offered for sale is this well presented and generously proportioned three bedroom mid-terraced family property with large loft room. To the ground floor the accommodation briefly comprises; entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen and ground floor bathroom. To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the second floor there is a large loft room. Benefitting from double glazing throughout, large entertaining rooms and a second bathroom, a viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
Large with 3 bedroom mid-terraced property with loft room
Start out on Church Road, at the roundabout take the second exit onto The Village, continue forward along Bebington Road, bear right onto Boundary Road, turn left onto New Chester Road, turn right onto New Ferry Road, follow the road round and then turn left onto Easton Road.
To arrange a viewing please contact our Bebington office on 0151 645 7155.
- Enter via a front aspect frosted feature double glazed door, tiled flooring and a timber glazed door leading into the entrance hall. Entrance Hallway
- Radiator, coved ceiling, timber door leading through into the dining room and stairs to the first floor landing with an under stairs storage area.Dining Room
- (12' 2'' x 9' 3'' (3.71m x 2.82m)) - Rear aspect double glazed window, coved ceiling, radiator, Timber fireplace with coal effect gas fire, timber door leading through to the kitchen and double timber glazed doors leading through to lounge.Lounge
- (12' 1'' x 11' 0'' (3.68m x 3.35m)) - Front aspect double glazed bay window, coved ceiling, coal effect gas fire, television point, telephone point, radiator and double timber glazed doors leading into the dining room.Kitchen
- (9' 9'' x 12' 6'' (2.97m x 3.81m)) - Side aspect double glazed window, side aspect double glazed door with frosted glass, a range of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for upright fridge freezer and space for free standing cooker. Part tiled walls, radiator and timber door leading to ground floor bathroom.Ground Floor Bathroom
- Rear aspect frosted double glazed window, shower cubicle with glass screen, glass door and wall mounted shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, wall mounted combi-boiler housed in wooden cupboard, radiator, part tiled walls and tiled flooring.First floor Landing
- Split level landing with coved ceiling, timber doors to bedroom's one, two, three, bathroom and extended stairs to the second floor landing.Bedroom One
- (11' 1'' x 9' 8'' (3.38m x 2.94m)) - Rear aspect double glazed window and radiator.Family Bathroom
- Side aspect frosted double glazed window, white bathroom suite comprising; panel enclosed bath with a wall mounted shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator and part tiled walls.Bedroom Two
- (11' 9'' x 9' 3'' (3.58m x 2.82m)) - Rear aspect double glazed window and radiator.Master Bedroom
- (14' 9'' x 15' 1'' (4.49m x 4.59m)) - Front aspect double glazed bay window, coved ceiling and radiator.Second Floor Landing
- Second floor landing comprising: small side door to loft storage and timber glazed door to loft room.Loft Room
- (12' 5'' x 13' 9'' (3.78m x 4.19m)) - Rear aspect velux style timber glazed window, front aspect velux style timber glazed window, decorative fireplace, storage cupboard and radiator.Front Garden
- To the front of the property there is a small garden with decorative brick border, iron gate and paved pathway to the entrance.Rear Courtyard
- To the rear of the property there is a brick enclosed paved garden with a rear aspect timber gate.Also includes