- Approached via feature timber entrance door leading to a lobby. Further door into the reception hall. Reception Hall
- With oak panelled walls, China display shelving, Oak beams, Oak inglenook fireplace with fitted oak benches. Column radiator. Leaded light windows either side of the fireplace and elegant turned spindled staircase rising to the first floor. Useful cupboard below stairs.
- (19' 5'' x 15' 10'' (5.91m x 4.82m)) - With bay window having aspects overlooking the rear garden, Oak fitted window seating. Column style radiators. Oak beamed ceiling and oak fireplace to complement.Dining Room
- (20' 6'' x 15' 10'' (6.24m x 4.82m)) - Stunning decorative plaster work moulded ceiling. Bay window with window seating. China display shelving. Column radiators and mahogany carved fireplace. Family Room
- (13' 10'' x 13' 8'' (4.21m x 4.16m)) - With square bay window to front elevation. Built in cupboards. Decorative recessed fireplace with multi fuel burning stove.Cloak Room
- with w.c. and wash hand basin. Dining Kitchen
- (11' 2'' x 11' 7'' (3.40m x 3.53m)) - Country styled kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with wood block work surfaces. Sink with mixer tap. Quarry tiled floor. Exposed brickwork and beams. Double oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Decorative tiled splash backs. Aga and under counter space for dishwasher. Door to Utility Room. French Doors to garden.Utility Room
- (10' 6'' x 9' 6'' (3.20m x 2.89m)) - Fitted with a run of wall and base cupboards. Quarry tiled flooring. Space and plumbing for a variety of appliances. Door to exterior.
First Floor Landing
- Stunning feature turned staircase with barley twist ballustrade and bannister, access to balcony above verandah porch. Stairs rising to the second floor. Bedroom One
- (15' 10'' x 20' 6'' (4.82m x 6.24m)) - Bay window with excellent views. Window seat. Picture rail and coving. Feature fireplace. Ensuite access. Bedroom Two
- (15' 10'' x 19' 5'' (4.82m x 5.91m)) - Bay window to the rear with garden aspects. Picture rails and coving. Fireplace.
- (9' 8'' x 6' 0'' (2.94m x 1.83m)) - Four piece suite in white including a shower enclosure. Roll top bath. Chrome heated towel rail. Bedroom Three
- (16' 4'' x 13' 0'' (4.97m x 3.96m)) - Square bay window to the front with delightful views. Picture rails, coving and feature fireplace. Bedroom Four
- (9' 4'' x 8' 4'' (2.84m x 2.54m)) - Overlooking the garden at the rear. Bathroom
- Four piece suite including a roll top bath and shower enclosure. Useful store cupboard. Picture rails and recessed downlights Second Floor Landing
- Two velux skylights. Bedroom Five
- (17' 6'' x 6' 6'' (5.33m x 1.98m)) - With wardrobe. Eaves access. Skylight window. Exposed beams.
- (12' 2'' x 6' 6'' (3.71m x 1.98m)) - Wardrobe. Eaves access and skylight window.
- The property is approached via a pillared twin gated access with gravelled drive providing ample parking and shaped lawn garden with well screened boundaries including mature shrubs and trees. The rear garden is laid to lawn with flagged pathways, terrace, quarry tiled barbeque area, mature trees and shrubs, rear garden gate. Single garage approached via an up and over door. Further doors to the rear. Power, light and workbench. Additional Information
- Lease- 999 years from December 1923
Peppercorn rent- £1.00 per annum Also includes
- Second Floor Accommodation