This end mews three bedroom town house sits upon a prime location by West Kirby sailing club, Marine Lake and Promenade. Enjoying a sunny aspect and offering exceptional views across the Dee Estuary to Wales. The property comprises of spacious lounge, fitted kitchen diner with integral appliances, bathroom and three bedrooms, master with a Juliette balcony enjoying views. There is a garage to the side of the property and off road parking for one car, communal gardens to the rear and side. Set with St Bridget's catchment area this home will surely prove to be a popular purchase choice, coming to market with the benefit of no on going chain.
Three bedroom town house enjoys stunning views, garage, off road parking, communal gardens and no on going chain.
Proceed right from the West Kirby sales office to the junction turning left into Dee Lane. Turn left onto South Parade and continue along to the end of the road where it is on the left hand side opposite the sailing club.
Strictly by appointment through the Agent on 0151 625 8844. For free whole of the market mortgage advice contact our sales team who can make arrangements for our financial adviser to contact you.
- Enter the property via uPVC panelled door opening into porch. Porch
- (6' 5'' x 2' 7'' (1.95m x 0.80m)) - With uPVC double glazed windows to the front and side elevations affording stunning views across the Dee Estuary to the Welsh hills, Karndean flooring and further uPVC obscured door opening into lounge. Lounge
- (17' 11'' x 14' 11'' (5.47m x 4.55m)) - With uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation with views across the Dee Estuary to the Welsh hill, two double panelled radiators, telephone point, television aerial point, staircase rising to the first floor accommodation and single glazed door opening to dining kitchen. Dining Kitchen
- (11' 8'' x 14' 10'' (3.56m x 4.53m)) - With a range of wall, base and drawer units, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with drainer and mixer tap over set within granite effect work top, AEG four ring gas hob with AEG chimney style extractor fan over with integrated AEG oven below, integrated Hotpoint washing machine, integrated dishwasher, spotlighting, uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation with uPVC double glazed door with obscured window opening to rear communal gardens, double panelled radiator, cupboard housing Worcester Bosch boiler (fitted 2017) with smart thermostat and timber effect laminate flooring. First Floor Landing
- With doorways to bedrooms, cupboard and bathroom.Bedroom One
- (15' 0'' x 8' 6'' (4.56m x 2.58m)) - With uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and uPVC double glazed door opening to Juliet balcony with stunning views across the sailing club, Dee Estuary and to the Welsh hills beyond, double panelled radiator, television aerial point.Bedroom Two
- (9' 1'' x 11' 8'' max into recess (2.76m x 3.56m max into recess)) - With uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, double panelled radiator and door opening to cupboard.Bedroom Three
- (11' 10'' x 6' 1'' (3.60m x 1.86m)) - With uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation enjoying further views across the Dee Estuary to the Welsh hills beyond and single panelled radiator. Bathroom
- (6' 1'' x 5' 10'' (1.85m x 1.78m)) - Fitted with a suite comprising close coupled WC by Roca, pedestal basin by Roca with mono bloc tap over, bath by Roca with mono bloc tap and shower attachment, spotlighting, uPVC double glazed obscured window to the rear elevation, part tiled walls, heated ladder towel rail, extractor fan and tiled effect laminate flooring. Storage Cupboard
- (2' 5'' x 2' 7'' (0.74m x 0.79m)) - With shelving and storage space. Exterior
- To the front of the property there is a communal patio terrace with parking and designated garage.
To the rear of the property there are communal gardens and to the side of the property, facing the Marine Lake, there are further communal gardens to be enjoyed. Additional Information
- 999 year lease from 1977
service charge- £400 per annum to cover maintenance of communal areasAlso includes
- First Floor Accommodation